TROBADA DE PERCUSSIÓ 2021
July 19th to July 23rd
We can perceive the presence of percussion in our society every day. Percussion implies a huge amount of different sounds and a wide variety of technical possibilities.
The field of percussion developed itself at the second half of the 20th century through experimentation and new concepts in music, which is a curious fact since, together with the voice, percussion was the first musical instrument.
Considering this idea, the professors from Conservatori Superior i Professional de les Illes Balears: Josep Devesa, Carlota Cáceres, Noè Rodrigo, Armando Lorente and Joan Campomar, organize since 2016 the Trobada de Percussió de Pollença, a percussion festival focused on giving a wide view of the percussion world nowadays and having the village of Pollença as its host city.
Trobada de Percussió Pollença is organized by the association Factoria del Ritme and our overall objective is showing a representative selection of contemporary percussion as well as giving a pedagogical point of view through activities with families, locals and professionals all together.
- Philippe Spiesser: Professor at Conservatoire de Musique de Ginebra
- Simone Beneventi: Member of ZAUM_percussion and Professor CSM Sácer
- Matteo Savio: Member of ZAUM_percussion
- Victor Segura: Principal timpani of Orquesta de Extremadura
- Esteban Morales: Percussionist a Manager of Orquesta de Extremadura
- Aitor Sáez de Jáuregui: Professor of traditional percussion instruments
- Joao Pedro Lourenço: Winner of the I International Marimba Competition
- Carlota Cáceres: Member of ZAUM_percussion and Professor at C. S. Islas Balears
- Josep Devesa: Professor at Conservatori Superior Illes Balears
- Noè Rodrigo: Professor at Conservatori Superior Illes Balears
- Armando Lorente: Professor at Conservatori Superior Illes Balears